Monday, October 10, 2005

3:46am October 10

Can’t sleep at all. When I was lying there with the lights off all these thoughts were running through my head. Now that I’m up, I can’t think of anything.

Serenity was not bad at all. If you’re willing to take a risk I suggest you go see it. Red Eye I could waited until video.

I sometimes wonder if my neighbor and I are dating without my knowledge. Ice cream, flowers, movies… I don’t wanna be the substitute girlfriend. Its weird.

I thoroughly enjoyed Alicia Keys’ unplugged I missed the first time around but I caught it this weekend I’m glad to see that Diddy got some more attractive and talented girls this time around. I shall be tuned in.

I want to sleep but I can’t. I can’t.

I caught up with my first college roomie. Love her to death! I think we talked for about three hours until her phone cut off.

How come Carrie from Sex & the City is the only one who doesn’t work out but she has the best abs? Is it the Manolo’s?

I’m starting to thin I need less sleep at night. I’m tired by 5pm, but its easier for me to get up in the morning if I have less sleep.

My computer keeps blinking from the pink screen to the regular screen. I don’t get it.

Being financially responsible is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment