Monday, January 25, 2010

Ready for the Weekend

I'm really not though. Because the weekends are not weekends for me. I'm never off and it will be a while until I do have a real weekend off. Two of our lower managers have put in their notice. Which equates to more work for me. I'm off tomorrow but I just know I will be receiving a phone call. Those are the breaks.

And now I'm looking forward to a real grown up move. Buying a house! And for some reason I never really planned for this, but its happening. Just like graduating from college. Its kind of just the natural progression. I am looking forward to decorating a whole house. Even though I've never been the decorator type. Thats more my mom and sister. I have a fashion, but interior decorating is a whole other genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment