Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back to the grind....

My vacation is officially over. Back to working every weekend, dealing with some range of craziness and resisting the daily temptation of shopping at my store. I just realized that I'm probably one of those people I get mad at for not answering the phone or returning phone calls. There a few that I have yet to return today. Whoops.... But this is why. I don't like talking on the phone when I'm in the car with people or at someone's house. I also don't like calling people I want to talk to when I know I'm not going to have enough time to actually talk to them. And there is the occasional case of forgetfulness.... ah well.

Back to work now. I found out today that I have a new assignment starting as soon as I get back. I really have to tighten up my organizational skills. Perhaps that will be my reason to blog. I think I mascaraed as a person who is organized but I'm not really. I want to be organized to the point where people can pick up where I left off and not be lost. Where I know how to time things out and do them efficiently. Where does that begin? Its all in preparation. So I think I'm good for starting out even thinking about this. Now I gotta put this into practice.

Randomly, this night owl thing is starting to get old for me. I like to be up early. I know I'll get more things done if I start early, but I never do get up. Sleep almost always takes priority. And I really don't like to be rushed getting dressed even though I don't take very long. Then I wait too long to leave the house because I like my house and I just don't want to leave.

Well that was therapeutic! The first step to recovery is admitting to the world you have a problem. And if you can't tell, I do have a problem. Think healing thoughts and pray for my recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment