Thursday, August 30, 2007

Has anybody seen this guy?

Tiff and I trying to find a friend from school. We had another life in Hampton. He was one of the guys we said could be involved in our threesome if that ever happened. For some reason guys always wanted to have threesomes with us. I mean it was never a possibility, but it were we joked he would be one of em. We've got several leads. Tiff found a his phone number in her basement. I called, but no luck. A couple years ago we thought of putting out an Amber alert for him. Can you do that for a grown man?

Just so you know, the threesome thing is not the reason why we want to find him. He's a really cool guy and somebody we lost contact with and never heard from again. Get your mind out of the gutter!

I met him three times. I think the third time it stuck because I was making out with his roomate at the time. He used to smoke. A LOT. He had class with Tiff so it probaly took the first week for him to remember her. Its possible he may have forgotten us both by now.

I try keep up with people but I feel like I'm the worst at it. I'm ok with asking friends of friends how people are doing. As long as they are still alive, its cool with me. Who really wants to have the catch up convo? It takes too much time.

Homecoming should be interesting. I'm definitely going this year. I already talked to my boss about it. I better hop on that plane ticket so she can't renig. Lots of people I haven't seen in awhile. Maybe we'll find that old friend. But I haven't even thought about the people I don't really want to see. Oh well. I'm actually gonna go. Cole you coming? I hate to leave Brit behind! Darn that nursing school! Perhaps she could be sick for a weekend.......If not we'll go back in the spring.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!! LOL This is a funny one errn!!! And yes im coming:)

    ReplyDelete