Monday, September 10, 2007

The Holy Spirit will tell on you

Yes, the Holy Spirit is a tattle-tell. And He don't just go and tell everybody, only the responsible ones who will pray for you. In short, Sarah doesn't know anything (in detail). Mil didn't even tell her. The Holy Spirit told her and you confirmed it.

I remember when I was going through my craziness. I remember now how my best friend backed way up from my life. At the time I hardly even realized that she was gone because I was caught up in my mess. Even when she tried to help me, in her way, it didn't work. She wasn't even equipped to handle what I was going through. No one around me was. Eventually, I stopped being hard headed and listened to what God was trying to teach me. And He had to be the one to teach me. Took a whole year and a whole lotta heartbreak just come back to Him. Then it took a whole nother year to learn how to heal. Now I'm finally in the growth process.

All people go through things, should I be sympathetic? Yes probably. I can see now that some are not as strong as others and one of three things happens. Seek ways of escape to forget what your going through like I did and end up just as weak. End up going through the same things and get frustrated and you're still weak. Come out of the situation and learn from it, get stronger and go through something else to strengthen another weak area.

The devil will always make a fool out of you. He don't like you and he's better at the sin game. The only way to win is not to play. You end up in the same situation that brought you to the altar the first time or worse.

Even though my best friend took a major break from me, she was always there. And she still loved me even though I know she got mad frustrated at my stupidity. To this day, she's still there even long distance. I'm learning how to not be there and be there at the same time. Always loving, always praying and still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment