Friday, August 24, 2007

As I continue...

So I'm struggling to find worthy content to write about. What's on my mind right now? I really need to find something to teach on Sunday and I don't want it to be whack. I really have to depend on the Lord for this because I don't want it to be from me either. What else? I just got promoted and I'm pretty much doing the job I did before I went full time BUT with a great raise. I want to do a good job and learn more than I did before. I want to milk this job for all its worth. Yes....get all I can get.

I'm ready to move out emotionally, but not quite financially. It's gonna be another month before I can actually bust out this joint.

Oh yes, finding a balance of time, spiritually and healthy living. I haven't gotten that together yet.

So, hopefully you're doing better than I am. But that's life I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment