Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'll tell you what...

You ever been so cold, you couldn't eat? That's how cold it is in here. I can barely think. I've done a couple productive things in my day. Still got 3 and a half hours to go.

Went bowling yesterday with my church people yesterday. It was the youth against the college ministry. With there being 72,343,455 of the youth and 10 of the college age folks, I admitted defeat before we started. Plus I couldn't remember the last time I'd bowled. I think my final score was like 31 or something.

1 comment:

  1. i need that kind of cold. i was so thrilled with the gray clouds these past few days. today it was clear and HOT. you'd probably get sick if you stepped outside my house with the blaze of heat.

    i guess it could be worse. it's still only in the 80s i think... july is the month you go into hibernation with the a/c where i live.

    ReplyDelete