Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Randomness(Been a long time!)

  1. I can tell within the first 4 seconds whether I will like a song or not.
  2. My daddy said I could read the dictionary at three.....Not that I doubt my intelligence but wouldn't I have heard more about that by now?
  3. So I told a male friend of mine I'm gettin my hair permed and lettin go of my afro and he said, Good. Maybe you can get a dude now. I said, Shut UP! I am not my hair! I am not this thing....somethin, somethin, somethin (India.Arie). I liked my fro its just time for something easier.
  4. I'ma hair rebel. Guys say they like long hair, I cut it. Everybody goin natural, I get a perm. There's something wrong with that. Rebellious for no reason.
  5. Don't you hate when people say something is ok then they go and complain about it to someone else?
  6. My co-workers are killin me with these Chuck Norris jokes.
  7. I can be quite condescending sometimes. Bear with me I'm working on it. Just the fact that I know and can admit it is a step.
  8. Still on a mission for an MP3 player. Furniture is #1 priority though.
  9. I've become more of a fan of myspace lately. More quizzes and crap to keep me busy.
  10. I notice that sometimes music can remind you of a place you've never been. Where is this place? I miss it.
  11. Is 'dancery' a word?

1 comment: