Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bitter Sweet Nostalgia

Sometimes I miss college a lil bit. I had soooo much fun and by the grace of God I'm still here. So much freedom, so lil responsibility. When you're at home, mom feels that she has to be mom because she's mom. That can be a good thing and a bad thing. Sometimes you need her to be mom and sometimes you need her to let you be grown. Yes I had MAD drama and to balance it out I had MAD fun. Depending on how I'm feeling I could focus on the drama or I could focus on the fun.

Speaking of things I'm gonna miss, I'ma miss this job when its over because I'm working as a temp. The people here are really cool, there's always something to do, I can go to lunch whenever I want, I can leave when I want and I get to use the Internet! Plus they are taking ME out to lunch on Friday. YES!! I love free food! But I must move up and out hopefully with better pay.

Still can't wait till I have my own place. My goal is to not have any more roommates that I'm not married to or didn't birth myself. The roommate situation wasn't so horribly bad, I just don't wanna do it anymore. But I'd also like to have a car and some furniture to put in it. I know.....I'm so high maintenance.

Looking forward to X-Men this weekend. Looking forward to gettin paid. I've almost forgotten what it's like to have money.

3 comments:

  1. IT TIZ MEEEE! *howmanytimez*

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you feel about x-men? i caught that one myself. the numerous "leave it to me - I'M the only one who can take care of this" speeches killed me.

    otherwise, i firmly believe there is no one else to respect out there but the moms in the family. the older i get, the more i am so thankful. even when i go home to get something from the fridge because it's so easy to take that and home cooking for granted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved it! I'ma X-men fan from way back! I used to read the comic books.

    Yes and I love my mother but I've got to get out ASAP!

    ReplyDelete