Tuesday, May 23, 2006

There's no place like home

Yeah so, I'm tryin not to sound like a sad person which is why I haven't blogged much lately. And I'm not even sad...It just sounds like I am. Just trying to find my place in this world. Waiting for the time when I feel at home where I am rather than like an inconvience. Where there's peace and not drama. A steady paycheck and a savings account. When I can kick it with my friends. When I've got my schedule together and I don't waste time sleeping because I'm too tired to do anything else. I am in pursuit of the life I want.

Sorry Holly Juice if it sounded like I didn't have fun there in Hampton. I did have fun. Didn't see the excitement in my face. I still had a few heavy things on my mind even while I was there. Tell your man I said hi next time you go to Jillian's and get me a stuffed animal while you at it.


She was a wonderful hostess. Had dinner ready as soon as we got off the road and I was hungry. I know I rushed past her to get to the shower, but I was much nicer and fresher smelling when I came out. When you've been on the road for about 20 hours, it just ain't right to be huggin on folks. That's just gross.

I now know I can drive anywhere in the country after driving straight from Oklahoma to Virginia and back. Me and Dani are true soldiers. I'm not too anxious to do that again anytime soon though. But I shall be back to Hampton to see you Holly and Kiana, because I wanna go to the beach and MacArthur when I have some money.

I want people to stop saying they're married until I see an actual marriage license, wedding dress, something. Y'all scare me when you do that.

I've felt the need to write some people letters who've I've lost contact with. Some of my mentors.

Oprah's Legends Ball was lovely. Even though I was wondering why Ashanti was there and Beyonce wasn't.....Ah well it's Oprah. Me and Tiff have decided to plan our own Legends Ball. Yeah you wish you were invited.

Oh yes! I'm soooo happy my girl Danielle won Top Model. Reppin the ROCK! I was honestly surprised. I thought they would give it to Joanie. I'm excited.

Yeah that's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment