Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Oh boy!

My goodness! The paychecks just don't last. For every check there's a laundry list of expenses. I just have to choose which one gets paid with each check.

There's the non-negotiable ones. Rent.

Then there's some that can wait a month. Cell phone bill.

But don't I get to enjoy the fruits of my labor? Sure, but not without sacrifice. And with this job I really have to choose what's important and not get in over my head.

What good is a degree?

I'm tryin to be patient and trust that I'm at this job for a reason. I think I'll wait at least a couple months. I need to start saving my money, but there's so much I wanna do!

I think Ima a skip town this weekend and not tell anyone where I'm goin. Rent a car and drive somewhere. I'll do it too.

Nah somebody'll know.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, some truth!! Of course I used to have a job...but that was on Tuesday. Damn the man. I hope your job is more productive than mine was.

    And (in my experiences) take a look at them gas prices, then decide on that trip...

    ReplyDelete