Saturday, September 17, 2005

Dag so that is for me, huh?

Well I rededicated my life to God and I quit drinking. Now according to some of my friends I'm gonna be incredibly bored. That's basically all there is to do here. Drink until you don't care any more. And I wanted to do that. Had a good time doing it too. But now I want some thing else. I need a new hobby.

Since I graduated I'm not allowed to go anymore Hampton events because that would be considered pathetic since I'm an alumni and not a student right? But mostly all my friends are still students and they make me go. But what are my choices? Hanging out with townies and military men whom I was told to stay away from when I first got to Hampton.

My party girl got back in town and I went out with her and the girls. Of course she began the peer pressure to get me to drink. She began telling strangers how my house used to be the party house and now it will be soooooo boring since I quit drinking. I did resist, sat with my water and witnessed the drunkness of my crazy gals. I had a great time. I'm just fine with being the double D (designated driver). Man, give me some sugar and you'd think I'd had a double shot.

Gotta be careful about who I'm out with though. I quit partying as much. I'm cool with that. Church is my new party. Every Sunday its off the chain and no hangover.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete