Friday, July 22, 2011

What keeps me going

There are somethings I will miss about my current position. Although they may be few, they have kept me going.

1. My customers are THE best. I've been in retail for almost 6 years now and I've never had customers that I've connected to in this way. They are considerate, funny, interesting and we've shared quite a bit of time together. I'm even considering inviting all of my regulars to a farewell dinner once I find out my start date.

2. Seeing the new stuff come in before everyone else. There's something about getting that exclusive look.

3. The discount of course. It's a gift and a curse. You know why.

4. And oh yeah it's my only source of  exercise. I think I walk about 3 miles a day (No lie). All the lifting and bending and such. I guess I'ma have to find me a gym...

1 comment:

  1. I'm digging your blog. Keep writing. Ill keep reading, lol.

    ReplyDelete