Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to me !!

Well not exactly, but it is my half-birthday. In exactly six months I will be 25 years old. So I think its an appropiate time to reflect on the first sixteenth of my life. To tell you the truth, it coulda been better. Its my own fault though. But you better believe the next five years are gone be off the hook. The most fabulous five consecutive years of my life to date. And its only gonna get better from there. Done with the boys (boys not men), done with the hang- overs, done with teen/early twenties drama. If I ever really thought I was grown before.....No this is real grown. I can actually rent a car on my own. Car insurance goes down! Businesses actually consider me responsible enough not to charge me an arm and a leg to cover themselves.

I got goals people and if I keep putting them off I'll be trying to do them in between kids. I've already seen that does not work. Procrastination is over!!! Good-bye to you! Yeah I expect you to watch me. I may have some things go on. As I said everybody goes through stuff. But I'm strong, I'll come out rejuvenated. I know who God is! I'm getting excited.

Has anybody seen this whole automatic bank Monopoly? How lazy are we people? Can we even count our Monopoly money anymore? Thats why people like me can't even do simple math. Then again maybe it will make the game go faster. You know Monopoly takes days to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment