Thursday, September 13, 2007

Beautiful day wasted resting

Well today was my one day off. Unfortunately I spent it sleeping and semi watching television in and out of consciousness. It seems that I may have caught something. I thought it might have been allergies or lack of sleep or maybe a combo. So I've been kinda drugged up all week. Taking Sudafed, Claritin, Theraflu and Advil. I hate being sick. But I need to get better by tomorrow because I have to work.

This girl at my job went to the hospital for dehydration and probably exhaustion as well. I think I know how she feels. Earlier in the week I felt like my body turned on my from lack of sleep/coffee/lack of food combination. The job ain't worth it y'all. No job is. I'll no longer be sick from over working myself or worrying. I've been meditating on that verse Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious for anything but by prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." I really like that. Peace guarding my heart and my mind.

1 comment: