Monday, November 21, 2005

True Happiness

I feel so overwhelmed by how blessed I am. I truly could not have asked for a better group of friends. Scratch that, I don't have any friends. I have a big family. This is my love letter to you all. I don't call just anyone my friend. These are the people I have adopted into my heart. I take them everyday as who they are. No doubt, they can get on my nerves to the very core, but with family you gotta forgive and move on. And don't get me wrong, I need a break every now and then just like everyone else. But when I look back on how they have supported me and loved me, I get very emotional. So here's to you...Tiffani, Milyaka, Adrianne, Holly, Kiana, Kyhra, Reese, Danielle, Larry, Michele, Donnie, Crystal, Chris (yeah you too), Aaron, Jessica, Sigele, Kory. I love you guys so much, I just wanna say thank you and thank God for sending you to me.

3 comments:

  1. i think it's sweet and cool. letting the people who mean most to you know you're thinking of them and appreciating them. we need more of that. more love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU TO MAMA!!! - "she doesnt even go here"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU TOOOO ARRRRIIIEEENNNEE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete