Thursday, May 03, 2012

I'm not really good at the whole dating thing. This is something I has become apparent to me in past few....years. Especially when I have no idea that one is happening. I don't know if it's me or that I place people in categories never to be removed from those boxes. Or that since I haven't been asked on a real date in many, many years I have no idea what one looks like. Or I don't expect certain men to see me like that. Or I don't see myself as dateable???

What it possibly boils down to is that I'm a head on collision type person. Don't leave any room for question. I need to know what you mean when you say what you're saying. And I don't assume.  Then I get surprised after I've analyzed the situation. Because that's what I do.

Welp, where does that leave me? I don't think this accidental dating thing should keep happening. But I have to admit the first time it was absolutely was not my fault. I can't keep not seeing things that are happening. However, I don't want to start assuming things. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment