Monday, February 01, 2010

On this day

Got off of work this morning at 4am. That was the plan, but I just wanted to get out early. Really happy about the way the floorset went. That's what we were doing there last night. We got everything done, everyone stuck to their assignments. The thing about being the point person is that you are expected to do dual roles. You have to finish your work and tell everyone what to do, all while being prepared to be interrupted millions of times. All in all it was a success because we finished everything in the allotted time. I don't think I've ever seen that in all my days of retail.

So today, after sleeping until 1 pm I still haven't done anything thing I planned to do besides writing this blog and cooking myself a humongous breakfast in the afternoon. So I think now I shall go put some clothes in the wash, tidy up a bit and go to my moms.

There are some things on my mind that I would like to share, but I'm gonna hold off on that for now. And with this post I have succeeded my blogging from last year! So here's to many more. I'll tell you one thing though. Be careful what you say!

No comments:

Post a Comment