Wednesday, October 11, 2006

In it

Tonight is the season finale of Project Runway. Oh how long have I waited for this. I love that Bravo shows it several times in the same night because I always miss it on Wednesdays. I wish Top Model did that. I may get to see it this Sunday. I've been trying to get the recorder working on my vcr/dvd player. I don't know what it's doing. It's recording stuff that I never wanted to watch and like, hours of it.

Well, my fave to win is Micheal. I just like his style. On side note: is it just me or wouldn't Kayne be super sexy if he wasn't gay? I saw him on the reunion show with his lil stubble. I just loved it. Daggone shame I tell you!

I'm feenin for a Rubicon potato and if I have anything to do with it I'm gettin one! Y'all non-Tulsan's don't know nothing bout that. It's this huge potato with smoked BBQ meat, BBQ sauce, ranch and cheese! Oh its so good! Me and Larry used to make our own in Hampton and like eat em on the low because we ain't wanna share the secret.

Speaking of Tulsa I saw the episode where Oprah and Gayle were in Tulsa and crashed those two weddings. It was so crazy. Actually a friend of mine from high school was at one of the weddings. So wierd.

Do you know how hard it is to manage your money when you have none? It's on the way though. The money, the car, my blessing. Ohhh its on THE way!

Randomness: I just think its so funny how on Dave Chappelle, when he's doin the Lil' Jon skit and he says WHAT?! The people always repeat themselves so patiently back to him. They never get tired of it and yell back. I think that therein lies the genius of the whole thing.

5 comments:

  1. Dag... holdin' out on the food were ya? Shame on u! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was so mad when i found out it is a two part finale... whatever... it's not a finale unless it's the last day. i wanna see who wins! i'm scared for Michael now cuz some of his stuff seems like it is lacking something this time. Jeffrey might win... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even think Jeffrey is gonna make it to fashion week. I think old girl set him up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rubicon, hmm? That's a new one to me alright...I live way over on the left coast in tofu and cucumber-ville. Sounds filling. I gotta get over to your house, get in on some of that...

    I have really been missing out on Runway. I barely get to watch Top Model as it is, but I tape it. Glad to hear Michael is still in it because I really like him. Now hush so you don't ruin the ending for me like ya did last season... :)

    As for Kayne, he has a likable (if flamboyant) style and you can tell he's a nice guy, but I don't know I would go for him. He's good looking though.

    ReplyDelete