Friday, September 10, 2010

NY, NY

So after day after one, I have to say I'm a lil underwhelmed at New York. I have yet to be wowed. I mean I feel like I saw a lot, I think its got beautiful architecture, but I dunno. I don't get the hype.


I've had to forgive Tiffani again and again for a bag she packed that almost ended our friendship. I ended up lugging this humongo bag up and down the subway, on and off the bus because of her bad back. Thats love I tell ya. The first adventure of the day was finding out how to get to our hotel. Which we did, tried to relax for a few mins and then got back on the road. I think we actually took the wrong bus back, but we got some good pics out of it.

I think we spent most of the time in Forever21, which is surprising but I got some great boots out of it. And the biggest shocker of the day: I ran into someone I knew from Tulsa! How random and just weird is that? All in all not a disappointment, but it didn't knock me off my feet.

Perhaps tomorrow will have more to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment