Friday, November 09, 2007

Suffering

This question was in my mind as I lay down to sleep last night. When is the right time to choose suffering? Jesus had a choice to be delivered from the cross. He could have just thought of some other way to bring awareness about God. He didn't even want to die. But it had to happen to make atonement for our sin.

In my life I've had several instances where I could have taken the easy road or taken a much more uncomfortable road. I, of course, took the easy road. Who paid for my choice? Who was NOT changed because I didn't want to be uncomfortable?

This is a question for God, but if you have any scriptural basis or any thoughts please post them.

2 comments:

  1. That was Ezekiel 18:3-4. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To live is to suffer, babygirl. It coincides w/ one another.

    ReplyDelete