Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Yes I'm still alive

Oh how I've missed posting. I'm so far from the internet these days.

I am working but I'm not telling you where. I don't need any more stalkers. Plus if you're in Hampton, its not that hard to find out where I'm am since everyone knows everyone else's business anyway.

I really love working though. At first it was because it was a place to go and something to do but my co-workers are so much fun.

I finally got on the bus and its not that bad. They keep em really cold so that's good on these blazing hot summer days. I don't have to take it all the time, I'm usually picked up by someone, so I cheat.

The worst part is the before and after. The waiting. I HATE waiting. So I try to leave the house as late as possible without getting left. People honk and stop and ask if you want a ride......NO!

Well I did take a ride once but it was because I had no other alternative. Dude ended up wanted to be my sugar daddy.

I wanna take you out to eat. I'll pay your car insurance if you get a car. You don't have to struggle anymore.

Uh huh and what do I have to do?

I prayed he wasn't a serial killer and got in the car. He didn't start talkin all this I'll take care of you business until I got to work.

Now to be honest its not the job I would've picked for a number of reasons, but it is a blessing to me. It enables me to pay my bills, there's somewhere to meet new people and something interesting happens all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment