Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Who do you think you are?

Have you ever been around someone who know is looking down on you? Or maybe a particular area of your life? I feel like I just got a taste of this from a person who used to be one of my really close friends. I say 'used to' because we haven't been so close for a while now.

I actually got confirmation about this when I talked to my cousin. But what it did was make me check myself. And if I've ever made any of you feel that I was better, then I apologize to you and repent to God.

There's a thin line between walking the straight and narrow and being self righteous. If you don't know by now, I am always willing to let you know that I am in no way perfect. Nor do I have all the answers. Although if there is a question I love to seek the answers for myself.

I'd appreciate if we all took ourselves down a notch. If we plan on correcting or rebuking one another, make sure its in love and not an effort to make yourself look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment