Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Snow Day

If you follow me on twitter you know that my computer died and I refuse to write an entire blog on my ipod. I just won't do it. As an update, well I still think don't think I've been spending my money as well as I could have. But I haven't been trying to ball out like I used to. So I'm more aware of where I'm spending. Budget my bills out first. So on and so forth.

I also had that hard conversation with my friend. Which had it moments. But I got my feelings off my chest. I'm glad I voiced my opinion and didn't just harbor resentment. She got to say what she felt. It was weird for a lil bit, but we got through it. I'm still gonna have to come out of my comfort zone. It's apart of growth.

We got a blizzard goin on so I'm snowed in. Getting all the rest I can stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment