Sunday, February 10, 2008

What can you do?

Well I call myself trying to honor my word by going to this wedding of a high school friend and I ended up getting lost twice and losing my cell phone. I am about tired of my cell phone provider anyway, so I think I'll cancel it all together. But in the meantime until I can get a new phone, I'll be without one. That should be interesting. Also I may have to change my phone number which I've been trying to avoid. I liked having my lil piece of VA. Perhaps its all for the best. Lord, knows I never could bring myself to erase anyone's number. It was full of numbers that would never call me and I would never call them. I'm sure I'll recover the ones that count and there's always the internet.

On top of all that, I've been attempting to move over the weekend. Getting rid of some of the clutter at my moms. Eventually, I'll be moving the big stuff. And you know when that refund check rolls in I'll get my bedroom set.

Right now I'm not really trippin. If you really gotta get me, you know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment